(Kristie speaking on a panel about food with Jonathan Gold. Details here. )
(Kristie taking about Chinese food and culture in the San Gabriel Valley. Segment appeared on Yahoo, AFP News Agency, USA Today, UStream, CCTV News.)
Kristie’s food expertise is mentioned on the LA Dodgers’ official website.
Kristie in the Los Angeles Times alongside Pulitzer-prize-winning food critic Jonathan Gold.
Kristie in L.A. Weekly’s food blog as she takes you on a tour of Disneyland’s secret Club 33.
Kristie’s Ultimate Guide to Dim Sum is the highest viewed article. Check it out on LA Weekly!
Kristie’s Guide to What to Eat in Singapore for Gothamist. Click here.
Kristie is in L.A. Weekly with all the behind the scenes deets on the DTLA Night Market with secrets you won’t find anywhere else!
Check out Kristie on The Huffington Post teaching viewers how to properly eat a xiao long bao soup dumpling. The video hit over 15K+ views.
Check out Kristie on Huffington Post teaching viewers proper Dimsum Etiquette.
Kristie is a food writer for LAist, LA Weekly, Gothamist, among other outlets.
- The 10 Cutest Foods in the San Gabriel Valley (Article was retweeted 2K+ times)
- Ultimate Guide to Dim Sum (Article was liked more than 4.2K times on Facebook.
- Kristie’s Guide to Uni Porn on LA Weekly.
- Kristie’s Guide of 5 New Twists on Summer Sweets on LA Weekly.
- Kristie takes you behind the scenes at the first Hello Kitty Convention for LAist Food.
- Kristie’s guide to Sichuan Food is in LAist’s Food Section.
- The Best Pineapple Buns in the SGV
- Interview with the Creator of the Original Ramen Burger Keizo Shimamoto
- Best Vietnamese Food
- The 10 Best Hot Pots/Shabu Shabu in the San Gabriel Valley on LAist
- Your Guide to the Best Banh Mi Sandwiches
- Top Japanese Restaurants in the San Gabriel Valley
- Kristie is invited to taste all the new food offerings at Dodger Stadium
- Panda Express Goes Gourmet With ‘Innovation Kitchen’
- Ramen Burger Brick and Mortar Coming to Los Angeles on LA Weekly
- 3 Incredible Cantonese Dishes You Need to Try Right Now on LAist
- Best Dumplings in Los Angeles on LAist
- 10 Best Korean Restaurants in Los Angeles
Kristie hosts a series of food shows on Studio APA.
Watch Kristie immortalized as a GIF on Buzz Feed.
Kristie weighing in on the Mid Valley News Radio talking about Asian Pacific Islander, economics, the Asian-American dollar, community activism, and food journalism.